Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Working Mother

Sunday 9 November 2014

It is that time ...

It's going to be tough getting back into the work routine I had before my son was born. When you have a baby and are on maternity leave, your days change completely. That's not to say that being a stay-at-home mom is easy- it's the hardest job I've ever had! However, it has also been the most rewarding job. I am so fortunate to have had the year to watch my son grow.

I think that the most difficult part of going back to work will be leaving my son at daycare. I am used to waking up at early hours, so that won't be too much of a change. But seeing my son less during the weekdays will be a huge transition for sure, for both of us. I have noticed that he now realizes when I leave the house or leave the room, and he clings to me more. But being around other children his age and interacting with them will be good for him, and I am sure that he will get used to the routine in no time. 


In the meantime, I will enjoy every moment that I spend with my son during the day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note...

Some photos on the blog are not all of mine. Some pictures have been from other sites.