Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Working Mother

Tuesday 30 September 2014

I can’t believe that one year has passed since my son was born! He has grown up so quickly. This week I have been enjoying planning his first birthday party! Invites have been sent out to family and friends, which I created using Fotor. The party will take place in our home, and I have been making decorations. One idea that I came up with was to make an individual postcard-style picture for each month of my son’s first year. I am going to string these pictures along a long piece of yarn and hang it across the wide opening to our living room, so that everyone can see just how much he has changed! Stayed tuned for pictures of these ideas and more from the little one’s big day! Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note...

Some photos on the blog are not all of mine. Some pictures have been from other sites.