Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Working Mother

Monday 13 October 2014

DIY Halloween Costume Ideas

Halloween is still a few weeks away, but as a new mom I am excited to think about costume ideas for my son's first Halloween! He won't understand what is going on, but I can still have fun with it.

Since I'm crafty, I'll be making a handmade costume for the little guy. Plus, I always wore handmade costumes when I went Trick or Treating as a kid. I came across two really cute ideas online, that I think I can do. I'll have to choose just one, but here are the best ideas I've seen so far:


Charlie Brown- perfect if your baby doesn't have hair just yet! Check out other costume ideas for bad babies at http://www.rookiemoms.com/15-costumes-for-bald-babies/

Charlie Brown for Halloween + 22 other bald baby costumes



Cotton Candy Baby- Too cute! Find instructions at 




Stay tuned to see which I pick. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note...

Some photos on the blog are not all of mine. Some pictures have been from other sites.