Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Working Mother

Monday 27 October 2014

Hello October!

I cannot believe how beautiful this fall weather has been this year...so far, that is, I don't want to speak too soon!

But September and October have been absolutely gorgeous weather months, and so I am still taking advantage while it lasts!

Nearly everyday in the summer I went for a walk or a jog with my son in his stroller. I took him around the block, or (depending on his behaviour or how I felt) we would go a few kilometers further than usual. The movement would help him fall asleep, or he would stay awake but watch the moving world pass by him and enjoy the sights.

Going for my daily outing has provided me with a routine and structure for my days at home, when I am not following a work schedule. It is a healthy stress-reliever and a great way to bond with my son as well.

Let's hope that I can keep it up for a few weeks more thanks to this lovely season!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note...

Some photos on the blog are not all of mine. Some pictures have been from other sites.