Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Working Mother

Saturday 20 September 2014

Since my blog is all about being a new mom, what better way to begin my chronicling journey than with a post about how to find time to blog!

I no longer have many free hours in the day, or evenings for that matter. However, I have found it is important to make time to do things for myself.

I am excited to start blogging. During this past year, I have taken hundreds of photos of my baby. My niece introduced me to the collage-making website Fotor (fotor.com), and now I am addicted! Blogging will give me a place to share the collages I make, with other mothers who want to display their children's photos in a creative way.

I plan to blog while my baby naps, or when he goes to sleep in the evening. The winter is on its way, and the cold season will provide even more time to blog while stuck indoors.

Until next time,
Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note...

Some photos on the blog are not all of mine. Some pictures have been from other sites.