Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Working Mother

Saturday 20 September 2014

A Funny Story

When there is a baby around the house, there is no shortage of funny stories to tell.

For instance, my son always has to prove mommy wrong. One day as I was bragging to Grandma about how he does not spit up after eating. Before I knew it, he threw up all of the food I had just fed him- all over her new pants!! This was an exception I assured her. 

Then there was the time he surprised me with his advanced abilities. At only 6 months old, he unscrewed his baby bottle! The milk spilled all over the carpet, and he of course smiled.

Stay tuned for more stories, I'm sure there will be some brand new ones very soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note...

Some photos on the blog are not all of mine. Some pictures have been from other sites.