Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Working Mother

Saturday 20 September 2014

DIY Craft for Baby's Room

I've always been artsy, so when it came time to setting up my son's room I couldn't wait to come up with ideas.

I did not want to the room to have empty walls so I bought 3 blank white canvasses from the Dollar Store. I then sketched a picture on 3 blank papers and traced each on a separate canvas. I outlined the pictures with permanent marker and painted them with acryllic paint.

Since my husband and I are huge sports fans, I drew 3 different cartoon animals each wearing a jersey from our favourite teams (shown below). Of course, you can make whatever pictures you want! And you do not have to be an artist to do this craft. This project is a great way to add a personal touch to your child's bedroom or playroom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note...

Some photos on the blog are not all of mine. Some pictures have been from other sites.